sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

Aya (40 questions)

This is a game of 40 questions that have to answer each one of our dolls, for know more about their personality. I hope you like and you do too!
(Game out of the forum: "Café articulado")

We go with... AYA!


PERSONALITY:

1. ¿Do you have tics, quirks, strange habits or other characteristics that define you?
Well, i have a lot of patience but bad temper if some make me angry.
2. ¿You tend to discuss with people, or avoid conflicts?
I try to avoid conflicts but often make me angry...
3. ¿You´re basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I prefer to think positive.
4. ¿Do you like interacting with big groups of people? ¿why or why not?
I like making friends but i´m not usually interact with big groups of people, but if the occasion arose there would be no problem  because i´m a quite talkative.
5. ¿Do you care what others think of you?
Depends. Some things i care and some things i don´t care.
6. ¿What, if any, hits or offends you?
That the people speak bad things about others without knowing them.
7. ¿What is your biggest fear?
Losing what i love most...
8. Three words that you think describe you, and three words that describe you the others.
Fighter, brave and dreamy. And i think that people can describe me as cheerful, sympathetic and friendly.
9. ¿What makes you angry?
The injustices.
10. ¿What is your greatest virtue and your worst defect?
My greatest value is my patience and my worst defect is my bad temper.

FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD:

1. ¿Who are or were your parents?
My father died to defend me and he was a researcher, like my mother, who is too.
2. ¿Do you have siblings? ¿How are they?
I have a twin brother named Aki. He´s so handsome and good, but he loves make me angry...
3. ¿How would you describe your childhood in general?
I remember being very happy and have everything i wanted, but that was only until my 16 years...
4. ¿What is your first memory?
I remember walking alone in a beach and find an older guy that me sitting alone, looking at the horizon, i approached and gave him a sea Shell that i found a few minutes before.
5. ¿Who were your friends and what they were?
I don´t remember many friends in my childhood. I remember the few that i have now.
6. ¿How would you describe yourself as a child?
As an ordinary girl who liked to walk alone in the beach and collect seashells.
7. ¿What kind of relationship did you have with the members of your family?
The truth is that our relationship was very good, so i never imagined what was happen a day...
8. ¿What did you want to be when you higher?
I wanted to be an archeologist, which is what i´m studying now!
9. ¿What you like to do when you was child?
Walk for the beach collecting sea shells and sing at Karaokes!!!
10. ¿Did you have any role models in your childhood and adolescence?
I don´t remember but i think not.

PERSONAL AND SENTIMENTAL LIFE:

1. ¿When and how was your first kiss?
At 16 years. It was very strange and i received unknowingly from a stranger who would become in my great and only love.
2. ¿Do you have partner or are in love?
The two things!!! I´m so in love!!!
3. ¿What three things are essential for you to fall in love with someone?
That he understand me, accept me as i am and that be a big fighter like me.
4. ¿Do you believe in love at first sight?
Without any doubt because this happened to me!!!
5. ¿Who do you think is your biggest influence?
Right now Tôya.
6. ¿What has been the most important event of your life until now?
Meet my great love!
 
7. ¿Who is the most important person in your life and why?
Definitely Tôya. Since i know to him my life change for better. Now i know that there are someone who really loves me, cares for me and interested for me. I don´t know what can i do without him.
 
8. ¿What is the best and the worst thing you´ve done?
The best fall in love with Tôya and the worst not being able to save many people.
9. ¿What is your best memory? ¿And your worst?
My best memory the day that i met that guy on the beach... My worst memory, the innocent deaths that i was have to see and when Tôya lost all memories he had of me.

10. ¿Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see with the same people and friends that i am now.  At least i hope that.


HOBBIES AND SKILLS:

1. ¿What is or are your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
I love archeology, walk in the beach and collect sea shells and sing, specially in Karaokes.
2. Tells the story of how you become (in the case of a supernatural being) or you learned your own abilities.
I discovered my powers at 16 years. The truth it was very difficult to dominate them, they dominate initially (or in this case, she), to me...
3. ¿You´re right or left handed?
Right-hand.
4. ¿What is your favourite color?
Red..
5. ¿What is your favourite food?
McDonalds.
6. If you read, ¿what do you like to read?
I like read books of Archaeology and mythological creatures.
7. ¿What is your idea of good entertainment?
I love Karaoke and walk along the beach!
8. ¿Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, ¿why? ¿do you want to quit?
None of the three things. I´m very healthy!
9. Name three things that you consider very good and three things that you consider very bad
Very good... playing video games, helping people and cooking. And bad... running, lying and playing games like: billiards, bowling, golf...
10. ¿What are your points of view about religión, politic and sex?
Religion... i think there is one God only, but well, that everyone think what they want. Politic... I don´t like because we go from bad to worse. Sex... the best of the three things! But only if you do with the person you really loves.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario