miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

Sakura (40 questions)

This is a game of 40 questions that have to answer each one of our dolls, for know more about their personality. I hope you like and you do too!
(Game out of the forum: "Café articulado")

We go with... SAKURA!


PERSONALITY:
1. ¿Do you have tics, quirks, strange habits or other characteristics that define you?
I´m pretty shy and when i get nervous i stuttering a little...and is really hard to me look people directly to the eyes...
2. ¿You tend to discuss with people, or avoid conflicts?
No, i don´t discuss with anyone, so i avoid conflicts.
3. ¿You´re basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Well, in between the two things, but i try to be optimistic.
4. ¿Do you like interacting with big groups of people? ¿why or why not?
No, i don´t like being with too much people, when that happened i´m so bad because i´m very shy...
5. ¿Do you care what others think of you?
The truth is that i do care, but everyone think what they want about others and we can´t do nothing for that, although we don´t like...
6. ¿What, if any, hits or offends you?
There are too much people rich and others without nothing to eat.
7. ¿What is your biggest fear?
Well, i don´t know what would i do alone and without nothing, because i´m accustomed to have all that i need. I don´t like, but this is the way that they accostumed to me.
8. Three words that you think describe you, and three words that describe you the others.
Shy, simple and sensible. And people maybe describe me as: Good, educated and friendly.
9. ¿What makes you angry?
Few things makes me angry, but most times i get angry with my parents for the silly parties that they organized...
10. ¿What is your greatest virtue and your worst defect?
My greatest virtue? Well, maybe the patience and my worst defect my shyness.

FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD:

1. ¿Who are or were your parents?
My parents are very rich. My father is piano teacher and my mother is violin teacher.
2. ¿Do you have siblings? ¿How are they?
I´m a only daughter.
3. ¿How would you describe your childhood in general?
I remember being mostly traveling with my parents, but sometimes don´t take me with them. I´m still a little girl and i like the life i lead, although often i being alone but i don´t care.
4. ¿What is your first memory?
The first thing i remember was that on a rainy day i found a little fairy in my garden. I saw her from the window of my room and then down to help her. She was all wet, so i took her a bath of hot water and i give food. Since that day she is always with me.
5. ¿Who were your friends and what they were?
My best friend is Sarah, a girl who although is different to me, she understand me perfectly. A part of her and Yuna (the fairy) i have some more friends but a little...
6. ¿How would you describe yourself as a child?
I am very shy and introverted. Although i feel very comfortable with my real friends and my parents. If i don´t know someone is very difficult to me talk with that person.
7. ¿What kind of relationship did you have with the members of your family?
Very good with my parents. With my uncles / aunts, cousins, grandparents and other family very good too, but some better than others...
8. ¿What did you want to be when you higher?
I wanna be a choir singer and violinist.
9. ¿What you like to do when you was child?
I like play the piano and violin, sing and sew.
10. ¿Did you have any role models in your childhood and adolescence?
My mother and my father.

PERSONAL AND SENTIMENTAL LIFE:

1. ¿When and how was your first kiss?
I prefer not to answer those questions...
2. ¿Do you have partner or are in love?
I´m in love but i don´t have boyfriend.
3. ¿What three things are essential for you to fall in love with someone?
I´m not picky, i just want that he take care of me, he be kind and honest.
4. ¿Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, of course.
5. ¿Who do you think is your biggest influence?
My parents.
6. ¿What has been the most important event of your life until now?
When i won a piano competition and i left second to the better of the class.
7. ¿Who is the most important person in your life and why?
My parents because they always take care of me and guide me.
8. ¿What is the best and the worst thing you´ve done?
The best, i think save the fairy Yuna and the worst, well, i don´t know what to say...
9. ¿What is your best memory? ¿And your worst?
My best memory when Sarah and Yuna appeared in my life. And my worst memory, when my grandmother died.
10. ¿Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself in the same place where i am now, but with many more dresses!!!

HOBBIES AND SKILLS:
1. ¿What is or are your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
Play the violin and piano, sing, listen classic music and sew.
2. Tells the story of how you become (in the case of a supernatural being) or you learned your own abilities.
I have no power, gift or none of that. Bad luck...
3. ¿You´re right or left handed?
Right-hand.
4. ¿What is your favourite color?
Pink and all types of pastel colors as lilac, mint, yellow, blue...
5. ¿What is your favourite food?
Cupcakes and cakes!!!
6. If you read, ¿what do you like to read?
I love read cookbooks and books about sewing. I also like fantasy stories. The truth is that i like all books in general.
7. ¿What is your idea of good entertainment?
Sew clothes for my dolls while listen classic music that is very relaxing. I also like cook with my mother because i entertain a lot with it! Specially with sweet things!! Play violin, piano... There are many fun things to do and don´t bored!
8. ¿Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, ¿why? ¿do you want to quit?
No, all this things are very bad for health!
9. Name three things that you consider very good and three things that you consider very bad
Things that i´m good: Bake cakes, cupcakes and cookies with my mother, design and sew dresses and swim. Three things that i´m not very good are speak in public, ride on a skateboard and run...
10. ¿What are your points of view about religión, politic and sex?
I don´t like politics. Religión, i´m Christian same as my parents. I sing in a choir of a Christian church. I rather not comment about the other because i´m still very young.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario