viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Kira (40 questions)

This is a game of 40 questions that have to answer each one of our dolls, for know more about their personality. I hope you like and you do too!
(Game out of the forum: "Café articulado")

We go with... KIRA!


PERSONALITY:

1. ¿Do you have tics, quirks, strange habits or other characteristics that define you?
I like to target the people with the finger. That is a mania?
2. ¿You tend to discuss with people, or avoid conflicts?
I love to infuriate people!!! So i choose to discuss!!!
3. ¿You´re basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Always optimistic!
4. ¿Do you like interacting with big groups of people? ¿why or why not?
I like being with people because being alone is very boring
5. ¿Do you care what others think of you?
No, i don´t care. Let them think what they want that some night i´ll make some of my "little jokings"...
6. ¿What, if any, hits or offends you?
That people call me "dwarf" and words of this type.
7. ¿What is your biggest fear?
Being alone, i don´t like.
8. Three words that you think describe you, and three words that describe you the others.
"Funny", "sympathetic" and "handsome"! and i think others can describe me as: "Joker", "funny" and "cute"!
9. ¿What makes you angry?
That people calls me "little boy" to make me angry.
10. ¿What is your greatest virtue and your worst defect?
My greatest virtue that i always have something to say. Nobody gets bored with me! And my worst default, that i talk too much...!

FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD:

1. ¿Who are or were your parents?
My father is a demon and my mother is a vampire. They met in the human world, they were married and i was born!!!
2. ¿Do you have siblings? ¿How are they?
No, i´m a only son. But my cousin Alexiel is like my big brother!!! Although he is 100% vampire!!! He has a very serious look, but is very sympathetic (at least with me...).
3. ¿How would you describe your childhood in general?
Well, i live in a eternal childhood and i love it! It´s all very funny.
4. ¿What is your first memory?
My first memory was with my brother Alexiel, he hid some candies in a tree and i have to go and look for them. (My parents did not want that i eat sweets or things like this, so he gave me secretly).
5. ¿Who were your friends and what they were?
A part of Alexiel i have three very special friends, Sakuya, Caín and Daisuke. They look similar to me and they are sympathetic and naughty too. Alexiel is more serious, but very good with me. For me he is my older brother.
6. ¿How would you describe yourself as a child?
I still am! I describe myself as very naughty and that you have to have too much patience with me!
7. ¿What kind of relationship did you have with the members of your family?
Very good, specially with my brother. Sometimes i fight with my parents because they don´t let me do "funny" things that now they let me do because i´m older (but sometimes they get angry too...)
8. ¿What did you want to be when you higher?
I wanted to be a singer!!!
9. ¿What you like to do when you was child?
Eat sweets and hide!!!
10. ¿Did you have any role models in your childhood and adolescence?
Definitely Alexiel!!! I want to be like him! But i can´t be so serious...

PERSONAL AND SENTIMENTAL LIFE:

1. ¿When and how was your first kiss?
To you i will tell...
2. ¿Do you have partner or are in love?
I´m in love with a girl who is an angel!!! Is a distance love...
3. ¿What three things are essential for you to fall in love with someone?
That be fun like me, that endure my jokes and that she loves me!!!
4. ¿Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, of course!
5. ¿Who do you think is your biggest influence?
My brother Alexiel!
6. ¿What has been the most important event of your life until now?
When i met the most beautiful angel in the wold!!!
7. ¿Who is the most important person in your life and why?
My parents and my brother. They are who taken care of me and taught me the good and bad things of life. Also they are always there when i need them.
8. ¿What is the best and the worst thing you´ve done?
The best, save kittens that climb trees and then can not get off. And the worst... i don´t know... eat sweets without my parents knowing... I also usually do some joking to the people but i don´t see like a bad thing. Is not for both...
9. ¿What is your best memory? ¿And your worst?
The best when i met my "angel" and my brother, and the worse, all the times that i see in tears and sad to Alexiel because the travels of his parents. I think that´s why so serious.
10. ¿Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself in the same place that i´m now. I´m sure of that.

HOBBIES AND SKILLS:

1. ¿What is or are your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
I love to spy people, make jokings, eat and talk with Alexiel!
2. Tells the story of how you become (in the case of a supernatural being) or you learned your own abilities.
Since i can remember that i use the powers i inherited from my parents. They have taught me to dominate them well from an early age. I can fly, become invisible and talk telepathically.
3. ¿You´re right or left handed?
Right-hand.
4. ¿What is your favourite color?
Black.
5. ¿What is your favourite food?
Pizza and sweets!!!
6. If you read, ¿what do you like to read?
I don´t read too much, but i like that people tell me stories, specially the stories that tell me Alexiel about his adventures!
7. ¿What is your idea of good entertainment?
Skateboarding, listening good stories and spy!!!
8. ¿Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, ¿why? ¿do you want to quit?
I don´t smoke or drink or any of that filth!
9. Name three things that you consider very good and three things that you consider very bad
Well, i consider myself good riding a skateboard, hiding from people and using my powers. And things that i consider myself bad...lying, cooking and sewing.
10. ¿What are your points of view about religión, politic and sex?
I´d rather not comment on any of the three.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario