viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

Frodo (40 questions)

This is a game of 40 questions that have to answer each one of our dolls, for know more about their personality. I hope you like and you do too!
(Game out of the forum: "Café articulado")

We go with... FRODO!


PERSONALITY:

1. ¿Do you have tics, quirks, strange habits or other characteristics that define you?
I give kicks when i´m angry... that´s a tic?
2. ¿You tend to discuss with people, or avoid conflicts?
I like to fight with my sister, but with the others i try not to fight but someone always makes you angry, as trolls...
3. ¿You´re basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic, why think negatively?
4. ¿Do you like interacting with big groups of people? ¿why or why not?
Yes, especially for racing because i mostly win!!!
5. ¿Do you care what others think of you?
I don´t care what other thinks.
6. ¿What, if any, hits or offends you?
That people attack my sister because is a girl and she like to participate in races.
7. ¿What is your biggest fear?
Lose my parents and my sister...
8. Three words that you think describe you, and three words that describe you the others.
Stubborn, realistic and serious. I supose that people see me stubborn, sincere and mature for my age.
9. ¿What makes you angry?
Lose in whatever.
10. ¿What is your greatest virtue and your worst defect?
My biggest virtue is that i can run so fast and my worst defect, well i don´t know... that i´m a bad loser.

FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD:

1. ¿Who are or were your parents?
My parents are an ordinary workers. They are dedicated to collect fruit.
2. ¿Do you have siblings? ¿How are they?
I have a twin sister named Molly and i love to make her angry because she gets really cute!
3. ¿How would you describe your childhood in general?
I´m happy running and playing pranks.
4. ¿What is your first memory?
Well, the first thing i remember is of one day that i were with my sister and we fell in a river and we almost drowned... We were very young.
5. ¿Who were your friends and what they were?
My best friend is my sister who is the one that always endure me. I have also more friends, some more goods and others more bads that i usually fight with them..
6. ¿How would you describe yourself as a child?
I describe myself as a normal kid who loves to play and have fun.
7. ¿What kind of relationship did you have with the members of your family?
Generally good, although there is always a cousin, uncle or family member that you fought and don´t talk with them.
8. ¿What did you want to be when you higher?
 I want to be an architect!!!
9. ¿What you like to do when you was child?
I like to play to anything: races, do origami with leaves, draw...
10. ¿Did you have any role models in your childhood and adolescence?
 I think not...

PERSONAL AND SENTIMENTAL LIFE:

1. ¿When and how was your first kiss?
Next question...
2. ¿Do you have partner or are in love?
It is necessary that question?
3. ¿What three things are essential for you to fall in love with someone?
She have to endure my anger and my stubbornness and she have to be sympathetic!
4. ¿Do you believe in love at first sight?
Of course, why not...?
5. ¿Who do you think is your biggest influence?
My sister, at least she is who cares of me and prevents me to get in a lot of troubles.
6. ¿What has been the most important event of your life until now?
When i met Caleb, a centaur who is the only one that win me running, but that´s because he have four legs, eh!
7. ¿Who is the most important person in your life and why?
My sister and my parents but especially my sister who is always with me and we share many secrets...
8. ¿What is the best and the worst thing you´ve done?
The best thing is save my sister and me from the river, and the worst steal my neighbors crops, although i still do...
9. ¿What is your best memory? ¿And your worst?
My father brought to my sister and me some very beautiful clothes from a travel that he made to a distant forest. And the worst memory... the river accident. I was a few months without sleep.
10. ¿Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
 In the same place that i´m now.

HOBBIES AND SKILLS:

1. ¿What is or are your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
Run, make get angry my sister, pick fruits and vegetables from the fields of my neighbors, investigate away from my home...
2. Tells the story of how you become (in the case of a supernatural being) or you learned your own abilities.
The only abilitie that i have is that i can run very fast since i was very small.
3. ¿You´re right or left handed?
Left-hand.
4. ¿What is your favourite color?
Green.
5. ¿What is your favourite food?
Vegetables, especially spinach!!!
6. If you read, ¿what do you like to read?
Books of fantastic stories.
7. ¿What is your idea of good entertainment?
There are too many ways of fun: Make angry my sister, sit under a tree looking at the sky, make races through the woods...
8. ¿Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, ¿why? ¿do you want to quit?
No, i´m also very small for these things...
9. Name three things that you consider very good and three things that you consider very bad
Very good: Running, telling stories and stealing, jeje. And very bad: swimming, make housework and sitting at home without doing nothing...
10. ¿What are your points of view about religión, politic and sex?
Religion: People say there is one God only, but i have not ever seen. Policy: I don´t undersatand very well about these things but my parents say that with our politicians did not lack nothing. Sex: Step word...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario